I put up my car up for a loan, due to me being a couple months late on payment, they reported it to DMV, in which a hold was put on my registration at the time of when I was due to renew. I paid off the loan just not the highway robbery interest.

Due to all that, my car sat, unused, accumulated issues due to not being driven. I finally called & told them to just pick up the car, as it's collateral, bc the mechanical issues were not worth it. I was hung up on.

I now have my community on my back, threatening to tow the car, as we are not allowed to have inoperable vehicles in the driveway. Getting a title loan is the worst idea & this is the worst place to deal with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rapid Auto Loans Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

blackbenz1970
Bellevue, Washington, United States #1171378

U have seen nothing. They did same think to me four yes ago.

I paid off what was owed. Ask them send DMV release of tittle they told ok after I went to well fargo paid full owed. To find out today that they still have LIEN on my tittle and they try contact me from numbers I never heard of same number for 7 yrs now. Mine u have my mother number and sister number never change.

I owe them over $1000. Best they can do cause its 29% interest. Late fees lol, mind they call me when was little amount. But if pay today with % off.

$1,100. Wow Really O by way Mgr in meeting. Tryin get people together call the new 8. Please contact me back blackbenz1970@gmail.com.

Lenay.