1.8
Interest Rate

The loan process went fast. So did me paying loan off.

But , I also Had very bad experience with there lies on phone . I asked about pay off and when id receive my title after i payed loan off. They said 3 days. 3 days later i called then it was changed to 20 days.

I started looking over my papers of loan. I also found they never took the 500 off For there insurance After i sent them proof of my full coverage. Come to find out they never even gad a lein on my vehicle. My car is not driveable at the moment because they failed to do my title correctly.

Ive called numbers of time each person that answers they all give different stories. Not one person knows there job. Or what to tell you. I would reccomend not to ever use this company again.

They are very unprofessional. The spanish lady that handles titles . She needs to be without job and hand her job over to someone that can do it. Im also seeking an attorney in this matter.

I will repost once i find one. Maybe we can all get together with same attorney and see what takes place. Without a lien on my title and them holding it still . That is theft.

Of personal property. Please check this to make sure its not happening to you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rapid Auto Loans Customer Care.

Comments