I currently have a loan with rapid my loan is current and they still repo my car..There customer service is very rude exspecially Nicola now there saying i must pay the full amount of the loan to get my car back they never called me to advise me of anything they actually added fees on tge sameday i reached out to them about my car I have contacted an attroney for this matter the company is full of lies and games please DONT USE THIS COMPANY ITS A RIP OFF

Product or Service Mentioned: Rapid Auto Loans Auto Loan.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 03, 2017.

Comments

So here's what you want us to "believe"...out of the clear blue sky, for absolutely no reason whatsoever, the decided to pick on you that day and do a repo, right??? Guess what Einstein...part of each payment is interest.

Their profit is made up of that interest and as such, they make the MOST money when all the payments are made and all the interest is collected. What you are claiming is for no reason, they decided they didn't want that profit and decided to repo you. Guess what? People aren't THAT *** to believe that!

Why not tell us the REAL story? No, I don't work for them!

to Anonymous #1368618

I have worked as a repossession agent for over 10 years in the state of Florida. I have NO DOUBT this persons story is true.

I have received contracts to repo and then found out "After" I repossessed that the debtor was actually current. I have even repossessed a Jeep in Tampa where the debtor had his loan completely paid off for months and awaiting his title but the company sent me instead.

The next morning is when I found out. So yes the company did possibly have him repossessed illegally!